PROJECTS

Here are examples of the projects which we have completed in the last few years - just click on the photos or the links in the title to see the full photo albums

final (3).jpg

This was a 3 bedroom terraced house which was in reasonable condition, althouogh there were damp issues which we needed to sort out and very old electrics which needed upgrading. We also changed kitchen unit drawers and cupboards, replaced the bathroom suite, fitted new carpets and redecorated throughout.  

12-2.jpg

This was a 3 bedroom terraced house which we converted into a 5 bed HMO with 2 shared bathrooms. We split the main bedroom and created a new bathroom by dropping the ceilings downstairs to allow for the waste pipe to run to the back of the house. This property was upgraded to comply with HMO regulations, including fire doors and a smoke detection system throughout. As usual, we also fitted a new kitchen, flooring and carried out full decoration.  

IMG_9896-2.jpg

This was a 4 bedroom end-of-terrace which we converted into a 5 bed HMO with ensuites in all bedrooms. We re-plumbed the house and fitted a new boiler system and radiators throughout. This property was also re-wired and replastered, and the joists in some rooms had to be replaced due to rot caused by damp. As usual, we also fitted a new kitchen, flooring and carried out full decoration.  

This was a 3 bedroom mid-terraced property which we converted into a 5 bed HMO with ensuites in all bedrooms. We had to upgrade the boiler system to enable numerous showers to be used simultaneously, as well as upgrading the electrics and installing mains interlinked smoke and heat detectors, fitting fire doors throughout, replacing all the flooring, changing the kitchen unit fronts and full decoration and furnishing.

This was another tired rental property which had been neglected by the landlord owner. We converted this into a small 3 bed HMO and re-wired the house, replastered most of the walls, fitted a new kitchen, bathroom, replaced all the flooring and redecorated throughout, including feature walls in all bedrooms.

This was a buy to sell project - the property was in poor condition and needed considerable work. We replaced various windows, upgraded the electrics, carried out a damp proof course, fitted new internal doors and a new kitchen and bathroom, as well as new flooring and full redecoration. The property was furnished and dressed to maximise its appeal and to sell the property for profit.

This was an existing house in multiple occupation (HMO) which had been neglected over the years and needed much improvement and upgrading. We upgraded the electrics and added additional sockets in all bedrooms, TV points in all bedrooms, damp proofing the living room, installing an ensuite in one of the bedrooms and knocking down a partition wall, replacing two communal shower rooms, the kitchen and replacing all furniture and flooring. We decorated the whole house and added feature walls in all bedrooms.

This was a similar property to Project 5, but not in such bad condition when we purchased it. We fitted a new kitchen and new flooring in most rooms, and tidied up the bathroom and completed a full redecoration.

This was a run-down rental property where the previous owner landlord had not carried out any improvements or upgrades for a considerable time. After the tenant left, we fitted new windows and internal and external doors throughout, carried out a full re-wire, replastered the whole house, fitted a new kitchen, bathroom, flooring and completed a full redecoration.

This was a damp and dated 2 bed terraced house which needed new internal and external windows and doors throughout, a damp proof course, replastering throughout, new kitchen and bathroom, new flooring and full decoration.

This was another ex-housing association terraced house which needed a complete refurbishment. We fitted a new boiler in the kitchen (previously it was in a bedroom), replastered the whole house, fitted a new front door, new kitchen and bathroom, new internal doors throughout, new flooring and full decoration.

This was a dated semi-detached house which had been owned by an elderly lady since she moved into the house in the 1950s! We ripped out almost everything and reconfigured the space, knocking out the porch, the load-bearing wall between the kitchen and dining room and chimney breast. We carried out a full re-wire as well as replacing all internal doors, a number of external windows and doors, fitting a new stud wall between the living room and dining room, new kitchen and bathroom, new flooring and full decoration.

This was a run down ex-housing association property, complete with an old back boiler and a 'beautiful' feature wall of paradise! We renovated the house from top to bottom, including installing a new combi-boiler, replastering where necessary, upgrading the electrics, new kitchen, bathroom, flooring, and full decoration. It is now a lovely, modern 3 bed terraced house.